In recent years, mobile platforms have become prosperous, there are countless APPs, and the interaction methods are also blooming everywhere. I believe everyone has played so many amazing APPs. The highlights you see are either whatsapp database dazzling transitions, just right skeuomorphism, or breakthrough operation methods, but I think "display when needed" is also a subtle touch in many designs, and designers should follow one of the principles. whatsapp database Show when needed First of all, let's talk about the concept of "display when needed". There are two sources of this sentence in memory:
Extras on Demand. -《Designing Interfaces》 Excerpt: Make 80% of use cases easier, while the remaining 20% are at least achievable whatsapp database (with a little effort from the user). Only Show What I Need When I Need It. -《Android Design-Design Principle》 Excerpt: People are vulnerable when they see too much at once. Break tasks and information into small, digestible pieces. Hide current non-essential options and guide people on how to go. Two sources, whatsapp database one runs through the book, and the other is the specification of the operating system, which shows the weight of this sentence.
For example Speaking of which, I can't help but mention a very favorite case - ALKAQUA mineral water. I don't know how many students whatsapp database have seen this bottle of water in the supermarket, anyway, it amazed my time... The entire bottle has only LOGO, net content and other information, coupled with the capsule shape, it looks very simple and elegant. But it wasn't the climax, the real climax was when the bottle was turned, and I was blown away. The detailed whatsapp database description of the water is printed on the back in a very small font, and the refraction of the water is used to enlarge the text. Voiceover: Why are we turning the bottle?